Feeling great today after starting my morning with 30 minutes of cardio on the stationary bike. I feel so much better after getting in a morning workout! (P.S. If you missed my post from last night.. it's some pretty big news... check it out!)
Since I was up earlier than usual, I brewed some coffee at home and topped it off with a kitchen staple of mine: Silk Almond Milk!
• 30 calories per serving
• No added sugar
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk
• Excellent source of vitamin E
• No cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
We use #SilkAlmond for some typical standard breakfast options like in my coffee and oats:
I even found a way to use Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk with dinner! I was having one of those sweet potato cravings, and wanted to kick in some sweet/cinnamon flavor. Instead of adding butter, syrup and cinnamon/sugar like a typical sweet potato casserole, all you need is cinnamon, a drizzle of honey, and #SilkAlmond! It made the sweet potato creamy and captured its savory hearty flavor.